AlphaPrax is the first app to help patients to communicate during dental treatment:
Patients can use AlphaPrax to communicate potential problems or comfort-related issues, such as when they need a break. With a touch of the icon, the problem is verbally communicated with the dentist/caregiver.
Just the possibility to be able to communicate potential problems and issues when necessary leads patients to feel more relaxed during dental procedures.
These following advantages are possible, when using the AlphaPrax App:
- Patients can relax more and are therefore more cooperative during procedures
- Feelings of being afraid of the dental visits can be reduced, thus allowing regular dental visits
- AlphaPrax App helps to recognize potential emergencies in a timely fashion
- Misunderstandings can be avoided
- Language barriers can be less of an issue
- Feelings of losing control during the dental treatment can be reduced
- AlphaPrax contributes to patient satisfaction, leading to potential referrals
The App provides translation for 17 languages for version 1.0., additional languages will be added in future releases. The input is in the native language, the output in the local language: When a different language is selected, the messages will be shown in patient's chosen language and verbalized in the native language set on the device.
Simple, effective, innovative: Download now and relax!
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
AlphaPrax is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-10-19. The program can be installed on iOS.
AlphaPrax (version 1.0) has a file size of 3.67 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.